AIBN Associate member
|Become an AIBN IAP associate member.|
An AIBN Industrial Associate is an organisation typically wishing to establish early links with Institute researchers, engage in activities to support and promote research and development and gain an understanding of the AIBN.
Industrial Associate Benefit Package
- An introduction to AIBN, including review of its facilities;
- Initial consultation with one or more AIBN personnel most closely aligned with the interests and requirements of the Industrial Associate. Please note that normal consulting rates apply after initial contact completed;
- Opportunity for the Industrial Associate to nominate a suitably qualified staff member to be considered by AIBN as an Academic Adjunct of UQ;
- Opportunity for nominated staff members to attend weekly AIBN Seminars subject to AIBN’s confidentiality requirements;
- Invitation to a nominated staff member to attend the annual International Conference on BioNano Innovation (ICBNI), subject to AIBN’s confidentiality requirements; and
- An invitation to attend an AIBN Industry Networking Function.
- Access to a dedicated AIBN Associate contact, who will ensure the Industrial Associate is consulting with AIBN researchers best qualified to assist with specific technical issues;
- Complimentary copies of the AIBN Quarterly Newsletters and Annual Report.
- Certificate acknowledging status as an AIBN Associate member.
- Standard fee:
- $1,500 pa (plus GST)
 Adjunct appointments contribute to the activities of the University of Queensland and gain certain rights and responsibilities associated with appointment as a member of the academic staff of the University.